By Andrea Ramirez-Maciolek, Philadelphia Correspondent
Venue: Fillmore, Philadelphia- November 4, 2015
Misterwives played a highly energetic show at the brand new Fillmore in Philadelphia this past week promoting their Scrapbook Tour. The band members include Mandy Lee, Etienne Bowler, Marc Campbell, William Hehir, Jesse Blum, and Mike Murphy.
They set the tone of their entertaining performance by giving the audience members flowers and roses during the opening of their song “Best I Can Do”. The night continued with electrifying performances backed by the talented and bubbly singer Mandy Lee, who steals your heart with her American sweetheart persona. They treated the audience with acoustic performances, electrifying jumps, and even a few girl-power push ups by Mandy. What Scrapbook Tour would not be complete without an onstage selfie with the entire audience members in the foreground.
The audience, which consisted of young fans from age 6 to 60, went wild with the bands pop hit “Reflections”. Misterwives did an incredible job keeping the audience entertained and who could not sit still with their powerfully catchy, dance-driven songs. It was an incredible bubbly night with Misterwives as everyone had a great time under the magnificent chandeliers of the brand new Fillmore.
1. Best I Can Do 2. Play Video 3. No Need for Dreaming 4. Play Video 5. Oceans 6. Play Video 7. Hurricane 8. Play Video 9. Coffins 10. Play Video 11. Vagabond 12. Play Video 13. Not Your Way 14. Play Video 15. Queens 16. Play Video 17. Can’t Feel My Face / P.Y.T. 18. (The Weeknd cover) 19. Play Video 20. Reflections 21. Play Video 22. Our Own House 23. Play Video
24. Encore: 25. I Wanna Dance With Somebody 26. (Whitney Houston cover) 27. Play Video 28. Imagination Infatuation
Misterwives “Our Own House”
The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission to Rock At Night and the photographer. Use of any image is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws.
I'm a photojournalist who is passionate about music. I love the adrenaline of shooting live concerts.Photography has giving me the opportunity to photograph some of today's most legendary bands, and entertainers. When I'm not photographing music you can find me on the runway shooting New York and Philadelphia Fashion Week.
Favorite quote: “Photography is a love affair with life.” — Burk Uzzle
Latest posts by Andrea Ramirez (see all)
- The Shelters totally rock Union Transfer–and then some! - June 9, 2017
- The Glam Skanks Sparkle at the Keswick Theatre in Pennsylvania - February 25, 2017
- Another sold out Adam Ant show rocks the Keswick Theatre in Pennsylvania - February 23, 2017