“Winds Of Change” is the long-awaited follow-up to Jim Peterik’s now legendary “Jim Peterik’s World Stage” album. Set for release on April 26, 2019, “Winds of Change”, is another musical masterpiece featuring brand new Peterik songs in collaboration with a who’s who of melodic rock’s greatest superstars, including Kevin Chalfant (ex-The Storm), Dennis DeYoung (ex-Styx), Matthew and Gunnar Nelson, Kelly Keagy (Night Ranger), Lars Safsund and Robert Sall (Work Of Art), Toby Hitchcock (Pride Of Lions), Danny Vaughn (Tyketto), Mike Reno (Loverboy), Kevin Cronin (REO Speedwagon), Jason Scheff (ex-Chicago), and a very special previously unreleased track by the late, great Jimi Jamison.
Check out the first single, “Without A Bullet Being Fired” feat. Mike Reno of Loverboy below:
Jim Peterik, through the years, has written or co-written some of rock’s most memorable songs: “Vehicle” by The Ides Of March (on which he was lead vocalist), “Eye Of The Tiger,” “The Search Is Over,” “High On You,” and “I Can’t Hold Back”, hits for .38 Special such as “Hold On Loosely,” “Caught Up In You,” “Fantasy Girl,” and “Rockin’ Into The Night”, “Heavy Metal” with Sammy Hagar, and many many more. Peterik, now a part of Pride of Lions with vocalist Toby Hitchcock, is one of the most esteemed and loved recording artists and songwriters.
“Since the success of my first World Stage album back in 2001 and countless shows since, I have wanted to create a new musical legacy with this format. Listening to voices blending as one has always inspired me, going back to the Beatles and other great vocal groups. I have always considered myself as much a fan of great bands and artists as I am an artist myself, so a project like World Stage is a dream come true since I get to pay homage to those whose music I love, by writing and performing with them. With “Winds Of Change” I was honored to work with some of the best, adapting my writing and production styles to fit a particular act. Many of the songs were actually co- written with the artists appearing too.” –Jim Peterik
You can pre-order the album & stream the single HERE.
1. Winds Of Change (featuring Danny Chauncey and Don Barnes of .38 Special)
2. Without A Bullet Being Fired (featuring Mike Reno of Loverboy)
3. Proof Of Heaven (featuring Dennis DeYoung)
4. Sometimes You Just Want More (featuring Kevin Chalfant)
5. Home Fires (featuring Toby Hitchcock of Pride of Lions)
6. Just For You (featuring Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon)
7. The Hand I Was Dealt (featuring Danny Vaughn of Tyketto)
8. Where Eagles Dare (featuring Lars Safsund and Robert Sall of Work of Art)
9. I Will What I Want (featuring Kelly Keagy of Night Ranger)
10. You’re Always There (featuring Jason Scheff)
11. Avalanche (featuring Gunnar and Matt Nelson)
12. Love You All Over The World (featuring Jimi Jamison)
Jim Peterik- Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals
Mike Aquino- Guitar- Lead And Rhythm
Ed Breckenfeld- Drums And Percussion
Dave Kelly- Drums
Colin Peterik- Drums
Klem Hayes- Bass
Bill Syniar- Bass
Bob Lizik- Bass
Jeff Lantz- Orchestral Arrangement Of “You’re Always There”
I'm a photojournalist who is passionate about music. I love the adrenaline of shooting live concerts. Photography has given me the opportunity to photograph some of today's most legendary bands, and entertainers. When I'm not photographing music you can find me on the runway shooting New York and Philadelphia Fashion Week.
Favorite quote: “Photography is a love affair with life.” — Burk Uzzle
Latest posts by Andrea Ramirez Maciolek (see all)
- Cellar Darling release new video as they kick off European tour - October 17, 2019
- Q Awards – 2019 Winners - October 17, 2019
- Foals- 2020 UK tour, latest video, and Amazon series premier - October 14, 2019